Here is a brief introduction to the material composition of the conference room seats, hoping to help you.
1. Back sponge: adopts national standard excellent cold foaming foam; with high resilience and super soft characteristics; density is 45Kg/m32. Seat sponge: adopts national standard excellent cold foaming foam; with high resilience and super soft characteristics; density is 65Kg/m3
3. Seat and back shell: high-quality PP injection-molded streamlined shell, resistant to impact and abrasion, and effectively ensure the firmness of the seat
4. Fabric: Made of high-quality linen, flame retardant, abrasion resistant, discoloration resistant, moderate softness, easy to clean
5. Handrail frame and standing foot: 2.0mm high-quality steel frame structure, produced according to strict process requirements to ensure that the mechanical strength and durability meet the requirements of the national standard
6. Armrest cover: using high-quality PP material, the cup holder and the armrest are integrally formed and can be turned over
7. Reinforced connection structure: A reinforced horizontal tube is installed under the backpack, and the stress point of the seat is on the horizontal tube, which is on the back of the chair compared to the traditional seat.